Establish a reference center for the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) specializing in camel diseases, to improve diagnostic capacity for camel diseases in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The project will contribute to providing scientific data and studies through which the appropriate diagnosis, treatment, prevention and vaccination methods for camels will be offered.
- Check the validity of the techniques being used for diagnosis of camel diseases.
- Make new vaccination protocols for camel diseases.
- Achieve the vision of the Abu Dhabi Government to become one of the best governments in the world.
- World Organization for Animal Health (OIE)
- Italian Reference Laboratories Network
- Ministry of Climate Change and Environment and the region's countries (the Gulf States, Yemen, Iraq, and Jordan)
- All relevant international reference centers