Rehabilitation and Development of Collective Irrigation Stations in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Rehabilitate and develop collective irrigation stations in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, including the stations' buildings, reservoirs, pumps, spigots, and irrigation networks to promote the optimal use of water in the agriculture sector and citizens' farms.
- Provide efficient irrigation stations to contribute to achieving a sustainable agricultural sector.
- Provide equal water quotas for citizens' farms to meet their needs to make the farm sustainable.
- Improve the quality of collective irrigation stations.
- Contribute to enhancing food security.
- Achieve environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Department of Municipal Affairs and Transport
- Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Company
- Abu Dhabi General Services (Musanada)
- Environment Agency - Abu Dhabi