• A competition to design a poster or a guidance leaflet using any of the programs for making designs, provided that the program used in making the design shall be determined in the competition application form.
The design shall deal with one address of the themes approved in the competition sections: agricultural - animal - food safety.
• The date of making the design shall be after 1 October 2019.
• The design shall not have been shown before the public or to any social media before being submitted to the competition.
• Designs previously have been streamed or shown on any TV channel, online, mobile, or public show manner will not be accepted.
• Designs previously submitted to another competition, either inside or outside the country, will not be accepted.
Deadline: Application forms shall be submitted online before 22 December 2019. No applications will be accepted after this deadline.
• All submitted designs shall be in Arabic and English.
• The design shall be submitted in good condition and ADAFSA reserves the right to refuse any version of the design not received in good condition and in this case, the applicant shall submit a new version.
• ADAFSA reserves the right to exclude any design contains offensive or racist material or violates the customs.
By submitting the design to the Competition Management, the designer grants the Competition Management the right to use it for show or promotion.