• Participation in the competition is limited to university students in the UAE.
• Each (competitor / team) has the right to apply in one of the competition categories.
• All participating works shall not have been released in other competitions.
• It is forbidden to use media design and production companies to produce the competition works.
• Ownership rights to all submitted works are owned by ADAFSA and may be used without reference to the competitor.
• University students may apply for the competition as individuals or small groups, provided that the number of the competitor team members shall not exceed three students.
• The competition themes shall be selected according to the predetermined sections.
• Submitting the application to participate in ADAFSA's competition means accepting all the terms and conditions governing the competition.
• Applicant undertakes that he owns all rights related to the movie and all its relevant materials and he is entitled to submit the movie and related materials to participate in the competition.
• Applicant acknowledges that ADAFSA shall not be liable in any way for any malfunction, damage or loss of any kind, whatever its nature, as a result of participation and / or approval and / or show of the movie and / or the submission of relevant materials. Therefore, the applicant shall not hold ADAFSA liable and shall not be entitled to claim or take any actions or procedures against ADAFSA or to bind it by any cost for any loss or damage as a result of participation, approval, show of the movie and / or submission of relevant materials.
• The Applicant shall also acknowledge that these provisions, and the online application form, are an integral part of a single document. Therefore, the online application form is included in this document and shall be governed by the provisions applicable to it.