Construction and Development of Hospitals and Veterinary Clinics - Phase II
Establish veterinary clinics and hospitals in the Emirate in accordance with the requirements and quality standards for advancing veterinary services and raising the levels of biosecurity.
- Fulfill the strategic directions and plans of biosecurity and raise levels of preparedness, control, and response to epidemics and animal diseases, particularly diseases that can be transmitted between animals and humans.
- Enhance ADFCA's ability to ensure animal health to develop livestock products, thus contributing to attaining food security.
- Through this project, the veterinary laboratories can obtain accreditation from the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) to detect Brucellosis and other diseases. This requires an infrastructure that meets the requirements of OIE.
- Department of Municipal Affairs and Transport
- Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council
- Abu Dhabi General Services Company (Musanada)
- The General Directorate of Civil Defense Abu Dhabi